We have been sharing a free printable Calendar with our readers for the past few years and the tradition continues … a little late this year but it is now finally done and ready to share with you.
I like a calendar that lets me make daily diary entries so here is a sample of what we have created for you.
It was fun sorting through the photos of our 2013 projects to come up with colourful set of images for each month.
And of course we had to have a few photos of Aurifil thread
Use the link below to download all twelve pages of the calendar as a pdf, ready for you to print at home.
Downloading & Printing Notes:
- This is quite a large document so please allow time for it to download.
- Depending upon your browser security you may have to “allow pop-ups” to open the download page
- Read the message that appears on your screen to work out how to do this.
- If the link above does not work on your computer, the calendar may also be downloaded using the link in the File Sharing box that we use to share patterns found to the lower left of the screen.
- When printing, note that the calendar has been formatted for “letter” paper so the document will not require re-sizing to fit to the page.